Introduction: Agriculture has been the backbone of the Indian economy. Unfortunately, even after several attempts and decades of planning, agriculture sector has remained far from achieving it’s due share of accolades. Our farmers remain poor primarily due to lack of access to modern technology, implements, inputs and credit. Government schemes are available, but the poor farmers lack the intellect and the knowledge to access such schemes. Product Description: Well readers the following topic is about lemon cultivation income and cultivation cost and yield of 1 acre lime plantation. Lemon is the most important fruit crop after Banana and Mango. It ranks 6 in the production of Lemon in the world. Lemon adds its importance to the food or juice because of its flavour and taste along with medicinal and nutritious values. Lemons are a rich source of minerals, antioxidants and phytonutrients. They contain folate, potassium, molybdenum, flavonoids and compounds, which is recommended by many dieticians for daily intake, which boosts immune system. Lemons have the capacity to grow in all types of soils. It grows well at soils with a pH range of 5.5-7.0. light loam and well drained are the most suitable for lemon cultivation. Lemons are the productive crops, where they start producing the fruits from 4th year and will sustain a productive life of 15-20 years. It prefers a temperature range of 20o C to 25o C. So, are you ready to grow lemons? This is where farm entrepreneurs can play a major role. What you will learn from this vocational education module? Remember, CREDO Charitable Trust inspired IC-SURE Projects Marketing Private Limited is not a company looking at reaping profits. One of our many objectives is to spread knowledge amongst the masses in order to integrate the youth, the able bodies into a network that is committed to earn for the society while generating self-wealth. We believe that the way forward is in creating social infrastructure where the educated, the skilled, the intellectuals integrate with the abilities, labour and experience of the farmers, the unskilled and the marginalised to create a new society which is woven into a circular economy where one is dependent on the efforts of the other. This module aims to educate you to become a Farm Start up: This is where you come in. Equipped with knowledge, resources, hand held by CREDO, you become the cementing factor to deploy modern scientific methods and technology in farming while integrating the best of inputs, government grants and schemes to achieve:
- Higher yield per acre using scientific farming practices
- Standardized produce
- Reduction in farm wastage during harvesting
- Creating a network of value-added micro food processors within the rural set up like dry spice packaging, dehydrated fruits and vegetables, allied rural processing like mat making, bags, etc.
- Setting up market linkage with small micro-food processors, chain stores, super markets and exporters.
- COURSE MATERIAL PREPARED BY Industry experts who have decades of experience in each vocation.
- ENGAGING MEDIA with automated flipbooks, videos and info-graphics.
- TO THE POINT CONTENT without lengthy time-consuming theories
- CUTTING EDGE KNOWLEDGE curated by experts to make your learning modern and relevant
- TAKE ADVANTAGE of our on-line tutors by booking a ZOOM 1-2-1 class and clarify your doubts
- COLLABORATE with our team to work on live projects giving you a real time experience
- ENLIST WITH OUR CLIENTS post completion of your course and work on projects with stipend
- ENLIST AS A TUTOR post completion of your course and earn from our projects
- START UP YOUR BUSINESS and let us help you grow, promoting & marketing your business