Introduction: Agriculture has been the backbone of the Indian economy. Unfortunately, even after several attempts and decades of planning, agriculture sector has remained far from achieving it’s due share of accolades. Our farmers remain poor primarily due to lack of access to modern technology, implements, inputs and credit. Government schemes are available, but the poor farmers lack the intellect and the knowledge to access such schemes. Product Description: Hello friends, today we will discuss the Mung bean cultivation income, cultivation cost, yield, and project report. Mung bean (Vigna radiata L. Wildzek.) is also called as Mung bean belongs to the family Leguminosae. Cultivation of Mung bean will increase soil fertility. The area under Mung bean cultivation is around 3 million hectares in India with an average production of 1 million tonnes. Major Mung bean growing states in India are Karnataka, Odisha, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. Mung bean is good of source protein. It is suitable for cultivation in all seasons of the year. Sprouted seeds are excellent source of protein. It can be used as fodder. It is also used in preparations of curries. It is also a good source of vitamins. This is where farm entrepreneurs can play a major role. What you will learn from this vocational education module? Remember, CREDO Charitable Trust inspired IC-SURE Projects Marketing Private Limited is not a company looking at reaping profits. One of our many objectives is to spread knowledge amongst the masses in order to integrate the youth, the able bodies into a network that is committed to earn for the society while generating self-wealth. We believe that the way forward is in creating social infrastructure where the educated, the skilled, the intellectuals integrate with the abilities, labour and experience of the farmers, the unskilled and the marginalised to create a new society which is woven into a circular economy where one is dependent on the efforts of the other. This module aims to educate you to become a Farm Start up: This is where you come in. Equipped with knowledge, resources, hand held by CREDO, you become the cementing factor to deploy modern scientific methods and technology in farming while integrating the best of inputs, government grants and schemes to achieve:
- Higher yield per acre using scientific farming practices
- Standardized produce
- Reduction in farm wastage during harvesting
- Creating a network of value-added micro food processors within the rural set up like dry spice packaging, dehydrated fruits and vegetables, allied rural processing like mat making, bags, etc.
- Setting up market linkage with small micro-food processors, chain stores, super markets and exporters.
- COURSE MATERIAL PREPARED BY Industry experts who have decades of experience in each vocation.
- ENGAGING MEDIA with automated flipbooks, videos and info-graphics.
- TO THE POINT CONTENT without lengthy time-consuming theories
- CUTTING EDGE KNOWLEDGE curated by experts to make your learning modern and relevant
- TAKE ADVANTAGE of our on-line tutors by booking a ZOOM 1-2-1 class and clarify your doubts
- COLLABORATE with our team to work on live projects giving you a real time experience
- ENLIST WITH OUR CLIENTS post completion of your course and work on projects with stipend
- ENLIST AS A TUTOR post completion of your course and earn from our projects
- START UP YOUR BUSINESS and let us help you grow, promoting & marketing your business