Effective Date: 1st May 2019
Legal Basis for collecting information
We process certain Information because it is necessary for us to be able to provide and administer the Service and its features. We also process certain Information to comply with certain statutory requirements.
Such data is processed based on your consent. To the extent that processing is carried out on the basis of consent, it is for you to give such a consent and you may at any time, wholly or partly, withdraw your consent. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Please note that certain Services requires us to access certain Information and if you refuse to provide us the consent, it may result in a suspension of your account.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect the following information as and when you access and use the Services as set out below:
Information you provide when you sign up for our Services:
Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, age, email address, username and password;
Information you provide when you purchase from products our Services:
Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase products from our Services, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information;
Information you provide when you use our Services:
provided by a mobile device through which you utilize our Services or associated with your IP address) when you use our Services, usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use our Services on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. The information you provide in public forums while using our Services;
Information you provide when you contact us for support:
Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
How and Why We Collect Your Information
We collect information through technology, such as cookies and web beacons when you use our Services. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience of the
Services as set out below:
- Complete a purchase or provide the services you have requested;
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service;
- Provide you with product updates and information about the products you have purchased from us;
- Provide you with service notifications via email and within the Services based on your notification selections;
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services;
- process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as customer reviews and recommend services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website, for market research purposes and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- The information we learn may also provide the basis for market and customer analysis, market research, statistics, business monitoring and business and methodological development for CREDO.
- Synthesize and derive insights from your use of different products and services provided by us;
- Engage in analysis, research, and reports regarding use of our Services;
- Provide, manage, and improve the Services;
- Protect our Services and our users;
- Understand and resolve app crashes and other issues being reported.
We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you have provided to us or which are collected automatically.
We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Services, for market research purposes and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Sharing with Third-Party
We share non-personally identifiable information with Google Analytics to improve our website’s load time, conversion rate and to check browser type, language preference, referring site and time of visit.
When you subscribe for the Services, we share personal identifiable information (Name, email, account name, IP address) with Google, Authorize.net, network online/ni so that we can learn how you use the Services, provide you support and communicate with you. We use FreshDesk & FreshChat as our helpdesk and customer relationship and messaging system.
System Communication & Transactional Emails- We use Mailchimp, sendgrid, share a sale, hotjar. facebook, outbrain, clevertrap as our transactional email provider. The emails we send from the Services uses such third party infrastructure and we share your name and email address with them to send out the emails.
We intend to use our payment processor and pass on your Personal Information to them when you decide to upgrade your Services account so that this information can be used to prepare invoices.
Information that cannot be uploaded
While using the Services, You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on to the Services that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.